Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Working out!

So, I need some motivation to work out. In a perfect world knowing that I would be healthy and fit would be enough. But I'll be honest, it isn't really.

So instead I joined a weight loss competition! What? Yep totally. Now I have money and competition as my motivators! OOhhh yeah!

I suffer from what I call "Little Sister Syndrome" which is being super competitive and needing to be better than someone else, so this should be perfect for me. I mean getting healthy and fit is a great motivator all by its self, I mean at least it should be, but to be honest the money is seriously going to help!

I'm gonna be serious with you here. I won't post my weight, but I will keep you all abreast of my loss and my journey. I know weigh loss is a huge topic so maybe we will find some stuff that works!


No comments:

Post a Comment